Make the most of the NHS App
Do you have repeat medication? You can order via the NHS App straight through to the surgery and keep informed as to the status of your order
Do you want to access your test results without having to call the surgery? You can see all your test results by opening up the NHS App
Do you want to see your medical records? Available to view on the NHS App.
Please contact the surgery using this link to have access turned on by the surgery https://www.crownheightsmc.co.uk/edit/register-for-online-services
Welcome to Crown Heights Medical Centre
Crown Heights Medical Centre is a long established medical practice serving the residents of Basingstoke and its surrounding villages. We are located on Alencon Link between the Railway and Bus Stations. We can be accessed by car, but car parking is extremely limited on site and is only for up to one hour. However, there is parking at Festival Place, which is a flat 50 metre walk across the footbridge. May we ask you to consider the elderly and disabled before parking on site unless you are very ill and feel that you cannot access our premises from Festival Place?
Our practice currently enjoys the support of 18 doctors and a full practice nursing team from 21 individual consulting rooms and 2 dedicated nursing suites. We offer a full range of primary care services and welcome new patients.
We are, along with Odiham Health Centre, a member of the Mosaic Healthcare Primary Care Network.
COVID-19 Vaccinations North Hampshire
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines are safe and effective. They give you the best protection against COVID-19.
The vaccination programme is now solely located at:
- Festival place, Basingstoke, RG21 7BA
- Open 7 days a week 1100-1700.
- Walks in welcome for >12 years old
- The site is open for all doses (no AZ by walk in)
- Bookable by NBS (119 or https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ ) and by texts from your practice
- 5-11 year old patients are only by appointment
- There is FREE PARKING for all patients who have a vaccination at Festival Place
- Please note the Spring booster programme is for the over 75s and immunocompromised - if you have queries please send a question via econsult to your practice
- Patients who are not eligible as per the JCVI guideline will be turned away from sites as legally we are not covered
- Eligibility can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-spring-booster-resources/a-guide-to-the-spring-booster-for-those-aged-75-years-and-older-residents-in-care-homes