Crown Heights Medical Centre and the GDPR
Crown Heights Medical Centre has ensured that it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force on 25th May 2018, and in particular how the surgery processes personal data, including sensitive health records.
You can find out more about the GDPR here:
You can view our draft detailed privacy notices via the dedicated tab within this "Medical Record" section.
- Our Personal Data Breach policy (from 25th May) is here
- Our Right of Access (SAR) policy (from 25th May) is here
- Our Right to Object policy (from 25th May) is here
- Our Data Protection Impact Assessment (from 25th May) is here
- Our Data Protection Policy (from 25th May) is here
We will ensure that patients of CHMC are made aware of their rights under the new legislation and that the surgery meets its responsibilities under the GDPR.
You have the right to both:
- Opt out of any of the data sharing schemes
- Opt back into any of the data sharing schemes
(that you may have already opted out of)
Full details can be found in our "Your medical records" section.