The Surgery processes over 35,000 repeat prescription items per month, making it one of the major tasks undertaken each and every day. The most effective way to manage REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS is to use our ONLINE PRESCRIPTION REQUEST SERVICE and to have your prescription “delivered” to your pharmacy electronically.
Ways to Request Repeat Prescriptions
- Use either the NHS App or Patient Access. If you require assistance please ask our reception team.
- Using the ‘White Part’ of your Prescription – tick the items required then put the white form in the post box on the reception desk at the surgery.
- Obtain a White Request Form from reception, fill in the form and place it in the post box on the reception desk.
- You can send your request to us by post If you want us to post it back please enclose a stamped address envelope.
- Let your Pharmacy manage your order, and they will order from us.
Please allow five full working days for your request to be processed.
If you have a request to do something e.g. arrange a blood test from your GP either typed on the right hand side of your prescription or a note attached to your prescription, then please ensure that you carry out the task before submitting your next request. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your request and may also result in a reduction in the number of tablets issued to you. This is for your own safety.