Covid Booster Programme/Over 65 Flu Vaccinations
The Covid booster programme has started and we will work through the priority groups as we did before starting at group 1 and finishing with group 9. Information about the priority groupings can be found here https://bit.ly/3hFBi6C
- There are 3 different ways your covid vaccine booster will be booked in North Hampshire
By a direct text from our service inviting you to book
By booking through our dedicated advice line. Please call 0333 332 0855 between 10am and 4pm on weekdays to book.
By calling 119. Our service is now registered on the National Booking service
- Most vaccinations will take place at Jameson House, RG24 8AG. (There are smaller clinics happening twice monthly in Alton to support)
- Most importantly you have to be 6 months after your 2nd dose to be eligible for a booster, and we will be unable to book you in before this as our invites are specifically for those who are eligible
- If you are over 65 we will also aim to give you a flu jab at the same appointment. Please note if you have your flu jab elsewhere you cannot have a covid booster for 7 days afterwards.
- Patients aged under 65 will be given their flu vaccination by us in the normal way. Invitations will be sent out shortly with details of how to book your appointment.
- If you haven’t had a covid vaccine yet we can always get this done at Jameson House – please call the dedicated call centre and we will organise this for you
- Vaccination of 12-15 year olds is happening through the school nursing service and is separate to the booster programme.
- Vaccines remain our best protection against COVID19 and will keep both you and those close to you safe.
Welcome to Crown Heights Medical Centre
Crown Heights Medical Centre is a long established medical practice serving the residents of Basingstoke and its surrounding villages. We are located on Alencon Link between the Railway and Bus Stations. We can be accessed by car, but car parking is extremely limited on site and is only for up to one hour. However, there is parking at Festival Place, which is a flat 50 metre walk across the footbridge. May we ask you to consider the elderly and disabled before parking on site unless you are very ill and feel that you cannot access our premises from Festival Place?
Our practice currently enjoys the support of 18 doctors and a full practice nursing team from 21 individual consulting rooms and 2 dedicated nursing suites. We offer a full range of primary care services and welcome new patients.
We are, along with Odiham Health Centre, a member of the Mosaic Healthcare Primary Care Network.
COVID-19 Booster Vaccine North Hampshire – we will contact you when it is your turn
In line with the latest national JCVI guidance, we are now rolling out the COVID-19 booster vaccine programme across North Hampshire to those who are eligible – we will be following the guidelines in the order and eligibility given.
The North Hampshire CCG has been working hard to get ready for the next phase of the roll out of the life-saving vaccine.
Please wait to be contacted by us to be invited for your booster. Please don’t contact us, we will contact you.
It is important to note that even if you fall within one of the early cohorts (due to your age or existing health conditions) you will only be eligible for your COVID-19 booster vaccine at least 6 months after your second vaccine dose.
You will receive a text message from us when it is your turn to book. You will be asked to book via the National Booking Service and you will not be able to book until you are at 6 months or beyond the date of your second dose.
We will be delivering the booster doses of the vaccine from Jameson House in North Hampshire and this is your local GP led vaccination site.
Health and social care workers
You will be invited for your booster vaccine by one of our vaccination services. If you have not heard anything and you are more than a week beyond your 6 month point from your second dose please call our dedicated call centre on 0333 332 0855
Still not had your first or second COVID-19 vaccine jab? There’s still time.
There is still time to get your COVID-19 jab. Appointments can be booked through the National Booking Service by calling 119 or by visiting
When booking please search for JAMESON HOUSE, which is your local GP led vaccine site
If you have any issues with booking or think you are due a 3rd dose of covid vaccination due to a specific condition please call our dedicated advice line on 0333 332 0855 between 10am-4pm to book
In the past few months the number of calls we have been receiving has increased, resulting in all our lines becoming busy (previously we always had some capacity). We have now become aware, dependant on the network you are calling from, that patients are either being informed they have dialled a wrong number or the number is unobtainable. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this immediately but we are working with our system supplier to establish how this can avoided.
In the meantime please do continue to try as our lines are working.